Kidney cancer,removal of left kidney,fluid in lungs,radiation therapy,loss of speech

my father is diagnosed with kidney cancer in july last yr, he got his left kidneyremoved and was given target therapy starting from nexavar .after 6 months PAT scan showed slight increase in disease and was put onsecond med which further detiorated the condition .....causing utter weakness as a result med was discontinuedfor a week which further worsened the condition .....again fluid in lungs and now speech is also not clear ....brain CT was done n some cells were a result radiation therapy was given for 10 days gave positive results along with med VOTRIENT....everything remained fine for a month but today he had a fit type condition and lost his speech for sometime so Doc pls guide what next PAT SCAN is due in june first week.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012