Kidney cancer, history of vertigo nystagmus, migraines, diagnosed with sesorineural hearing loss. Advice?

43 year old female had kidney cancer at 36. History of vertigo nystagmus and migraines. Woke on aug 16th with no hearing in right ear. Taking prednisone 70 total at end of course. Only improvement is a delayed broken speaker sound coming from my ear. Heart beat in my ear is so loud I can t hear with my good ear. Ent PA told me severe conductive loss. Now this week ent told me sensorineural. MRI not scheduled until 19th. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012