Kid still on baby food, water. Constipated, low appetite, vomits on compulsion. Eat normal food, improve appetite, relieve constipation?

Hello sir,
I have a 2 year old daughter.she is a very fussy eater.she doesn't want to try any solids at 2 yrs age she wants to stay on cerelac and glucose biscuit s mixed with milk.she takes only 5 ounce milk in a day.she jeeps asking for water all the time.she remains constipated also.she has a very low appetite. And if I force her too much for food she vomits.I don't know what to to nake her eat normal food and get rid of baby food.she doesn't even like soups.
So I have three concerns
1) How to improve her appetite
2) how to make her eat normal food amd leave cerelac without vomits
3) how to relieve her from constipation
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013