Kid having fever. Given calpol. Looks tired and sleepy. Got some mosquito bites. How to get cured?

Hi, My Son is 1 yr and 5 months old.. he has high fever since 2 days.. we give him calpol and fever comes down.. he looks tired and sleepy most of the time.. when we give him some food forcibly make him eat.. he will active for sometime and again go to sleep... kindly suggest what could be the reason for him to get this fever... also he got some mosquito bites it become itchy and swollen he will cry for this pain as well. kindly help me what best can be done for him to recover faster from his fever and the mosquito bites
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012