Kid having diarrhea. Prescribed recigyl, amikasin, econorm, zinc. Correct prescription, time to cure?

is econorm and recigyl sb can be prescribed together? my child is suffering from diorrea. he was also admitted to hospital for two days last week(Monday and Tuesday).after relieving from hospital he was well but after stopping amikasin inj. his stools again become watery. Dr. prescribed cefixime 200 econorm zinc ors. but no difference stools were still watery and green. now yesterday he prescribed recigyl SB and amikasin inj. for three days and stop cefixime. and also says to continue econorm and zinc. is the prescription is right. how much time will it take to correct diorrea.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013