Kid having cough. Prescribed bentesol, keflor, livolin. No improvement, vomitting. Visit doctor, suggestions?

Hi my kid is three year old and he is coughing from last two days. We have visited our doctor in morning and he has given medicines...bentesol oral drops, keflor redimix(cefaclor) and livolin have given him doses as per prescription. But coughing is not reducing and he is also vomiting already did 3 times in last 3 hours please suggest what to do. Should continue or visit doctor again next day.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013