Kid having continuous vomiting, diagnosed as viral infection, no relief with medicines, iv injection, has developed fever. Advice?

my kid is vomiting since yesterday we went to doctor he has advised us that it kind of viral infection. he gave oral tonic to giving and wait until 45 minute then ask him to give some food, we followed the same but my son vomit continues. then he referred iv with injection we have finished that around 10.30 pm. but still continues the vomiting and also he got the fever too now. our current time is 2.45 pm. i am seeking ur advice,
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012