Kid having cold, fever, congestion, runny nose. Given acetaminophen, ibuprofen. Rash on chest, belly. Concerned?

My six year old daughter has a cold with fever, congestion, and a runny nose. We have been alternating acetaminophen and ibuprofen and that keeps the fever down. The rash appeared today on her chest and belly. She has been sick for five days now. Her seven year old sister has had the same cold. This is day six for her and she seems to be getting over it. I'm concerned about the rash on my Six year old.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013