Kid has had pimple like bumps around the head of his penis, kindly help

4 year old son has had pimple like bumps around the head of his penis
My 4 year old son has had pimple like bumps around the head of his penis for almost a month now. Also a big like sack that looks deflated as if there was a pimple there under the part of the penis that lays ontop of the ballsac. I was wondering if it was normal or if I should worry? I thought that they would just go away if they were poped or left alone. After his bath today I noticed more little white heads around the head of his penis.Please help
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011