Kicking sensation in stomach, nausea, heart burn, stomach bloating. Causes for symptoms?

I am feeling movement in my belly as far as i no u am not pregnant but the feelings i am gettin are like baby. Kicks its not wind i have gained waight when i go into a hot bath it feels like little kbut icks i still bleed every month but i am sick sumtimes aswell and heart burn and feel big and small movement a the time very scared and wurried my belly is growing like im getting the bump plez help YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Hi there,

Firstly, you have not mentioned your age, as some conditions occur at certain ages.

From the brief information provided, I feel that you have two possibilities :-

* Thyroid Problem :- Get your Thyroid hormones test done. If the report shows Hypothyroidism, regular intake of Thyroid hormone will cure your problems.

* Irritable bowels with possible bacterial (H.pylori) infection of the intestines. If you are passing through mental stress/anxiety/depression/personal problems, a regular course of anti-depressants + anti-anxiety drugs for 3-6 months, will relieve you of your problems to a great extent. I suggest that you ALSO take 10 days' course of anti-H.pylori therapy along with deworming course.

Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. He will certainly agree with me and prescribe suitable treatment as advised.

Hope you find my response helpful and informative. If you need a detailed reply, you can pose a "Direct Query (Premium)" addressed personally to me.

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal