Kick on the arm causing severe pain, weakness, bruising. Fracture?

Hello, I was at school today and this boy in my lesson was stood up and i was stood up so he started swinging on the table and he kicked my arm really hard. I laughed at first until it went dead and it started really hurting. I went to the medical to get some ice and it was all red. Later on in the day, the redness came off and now nothing is there but my arm feels really weak and bruised and every time I press it, it really hurts. Does this mean I have broke a bone?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012