Keratitis in one eye, headache on using predforte acetate, homide, levotop drops, lowered power. What can be done?

Sir, I am from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh India. My Name is Babita Gupta female, 42 years of age. I have KERATITIS problem in my left eye. This problem create through first rain water infection in the month of Jun 2011. After that I consult my doctor and he suggest me PREDFORTE ACETATE, ZENTEEL, HOMIDE and LEVOTOP eye drops. By using these eye drops since a long time I felt severe so I stopped these eye drops. Today my left eye vision is 6/60. If I use these drops again then headache will start again. Please tell me what do to?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012