Keloid scar on chest, any suggestions

I have keloids on chest . More than 10 years ago a small one was there. Now it have been spraded over on the chest. Small infections on scratching transfers in to small one. afterwards all small point keloids joined into big. Verymuch itchy.touch sensettive,heat sensetive.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Nothing can be done for keloids, they come back it seems. If you have more problems get them operated that is the best thing to do. I too had on the chest. I am a model I had to shave the hair on my chest now I am getting them operated. Worried when will they come back. I am using the hair remover as suggested my doctor.