Keloid on the face post accident, want to get rid of with laser re-surfacing. Where can I get it done?

Gud mrng sir, am a 22 year guy, my name is anil at the age of 17 i met in an major accident in result i got 10 stitches on my face from lips to ear on left side of my face, in result Keloid scar was formed my doctor said me that there was keloid scar tendancy in your body so this keloid scar was formed bt in very fine stage not looking so awkward (if u want i can send the pictutres also for reference purpose) so here my problem is now its 6 years passed, i want to go for a surgery or laser re surfacement, bt my doctor is sayin that it may damage your face look because it was keloid scar and i think the growth in your body was not stopped so i cant say anything, so what to do now sir ? where can i go for the laser re surfacement in a fine place for this one. if u feel my query was not clear Pl u can make a call on 0000 Regards, AniL.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Thanks for asking question,
Your doctor guided you very right,you have tendency for keloid formation ,so avoid injury to your skin as much as possible , apply contractubex gel 4times daily for a longer time some doctors also advice Silicon gel , kindly do not opt fot surgical removal because it comes back in much larger size.
Bye for now.
dear anil. your dr told very correct to u. So you have to consult a homoeopathy physician to cure from keloids on your face. It is a long term treatment but it disappeares gradually and your body tendancy of formation of keloids are also broken up. May this answered your query. thanx.