Kartageners syndrome. Planning for IVF. Chances of transferring disease to child?

Hello Doctor.. Iam having Kartageners Syndrome , Situs Inverses , and Dextrocardia . iam 28 years old female. I got married 4 years back. from the past 3 years trying to conceive. but not able to conceive. I got some tests recently. Doctor has told My Outer Dynein Arm in abnormal or Stub. In Gynic related Doctor has told one of my Ovary is little small, and egg count also 1.25 like that she told to me. other than that there is no coplications. So iam planning to go for IVF . What are the chances to get Kartageners Syndrome from mother to child? and what kind of precautions can i take while doing IVF for not to get Kartageners syndrome from me to my child. IF we have done any Genetic test while doing IVF, is there any possibility to reduce the Quality of Embriyo? pls let me know ASAP. Iam planning go for IVF in Nov or DEC-2012. ThanQ in Advance.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012