KUB revealed stone overlying right pole, not experiencing any pain. Will this require treatment?

I recently had a KUB after passing a small stone . I have had one previous attack and was told then that both kidneys have stones. The first attack required lithotrypsy. The KUB shows a 12mm stone overlying the right pole. The same stone measured 9mm, 33 months ago. I read the results online and my doctor and i have been playing phone tag. Im very anxious. Will this require treatment if Im not experiencing pain, infection or other symptoms?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013