Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Chronic hip pain. Taken ayurvedic medicine. How to control spread of deformity?

sir, i was suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis from the age of 4, my hip and knee (left side) are deformed. After the age of 35 i had chronic pain in hip ( left side), but now i am 37 and i am taking some ayurvedic medicine due to which i am free from the chronic pain to some extent, but the deformity meaning which are not deforme becoming deform, so i want to know how i control this deformity and which pain killer should i take for life long having no side effects.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012