Juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, taking medication for long. Will it affect child during pregnancy?

I was diagnosed with Juvenile Myclonic Epilepsy at the age of 16 (only 1 episode of seizure) and I ve been on medication since then starting with a small dosage of Topiramate 25mg and (1/2) Levipil 250mg. I was seizure - free for 3 yrs when they considered tapering medicines and stopped them for around a month when I had myclonic jerks around 3 times and then the dosage was increased. Then again I had a seizure free and myclonic jerk free life for almost 21/2 yrs when I suddenly had an absence seizure last year. So now I am on a dosage of Leviteracetum 250mg in the morning and Leviteracetum 500mg in the Night. I m married and am planning to have a family soon. Ive been on medication for totally 91/2 years. Will it have any affect my child during pregnancy? Can I have a normal baby?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012