Just recovered from chicken pox. Was on Paracetamol. Having blood in urine and stool with irritation at the tip. Now on Trimopan. Detected of Pyuria. Causes?

Hi, I have just recovered from chicken pox and have experienced blood in urine over the last 4 days or and also in stool today. I was taking quite a bit of paracetamols to fight the fevers during chicken pox. Blood in urine was preceded by couple of days of irritation at the tip during urination. pyuria was detected in my urine sample and I've been prescribed Trimopan since yesterday. Blood in stool is something I spotted just today - Is this related to the pyuria infection or should get check for this separately?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013