Just delivered baby, done with exercises, bleeding heavily with odour. What is the reason for leg pain?

I am 16 , just had a baby 9 months ago , did my excersises for 6 months after and were fine , then suddenely the begining of the month I started leaking when I laughed I now have to wear pads every day and night because of me being embarresed in case I wee or it smels , also I have extreme leg pain and am on thee pilll and have the impant
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
The cause of excessive watery discharge is the implant and the extreme pain in the leg is due to oral contraceptives. So I advice you take a proper expert medical advice in this case