Just a question about oral sex

My boyfriend and I have a pretty good sex life and I dont mind giving him oral sex at all. But he barley ever does it to me, I am not dirty I shower all the time but he says he does not want to because he comes inside me. But even after days of no sex he still wont. Does he not like to or what? He has done it before so I dont get it.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
If he's that concerned about tasting himself, then get him to perform oral on you prior to intercourse. If he's just making excuses then I would definitely refrain from giving him oral. Honestly, if I didn't have a boyfriend who enjoyed eating me out I would pobably have to end the relationship. It just wouldn't work.
hey u look for other option because as a boy I feel its good to eat a girl which give lot of pleasure to both.