Jumped from cliff into the water, feeling dizzy, ear pain, hearing affected. Should I see a doctor?

i went cliff jumping today and went off the 20 ft. cliff. i hit the water and came up feeling very dizzy and not myself. as the day went on, ear pain got worse and worse until i was in tears asking my mom if we should go to the hospital. the pain is less severe now after taking meds, but they feel full, my hearing is not what it was, and i feel a little dizzy or high , somewhat delusional. i dont know what i should do.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012