Joints pain, finger severely affected and swollen, thyroid, taking ayurvedic medicine

Hi doctor, I AM 54 YRS OLD INDIAN WOMEN ,I PREVIOUSLY HAD A PROBLEM OF PAINS AT JOINTS OF HANDS AND LEGS,IT WAS SO NASTY THAT SOMETIMES I CANT EVEN MOVE THEM .I HAVE USED PAINKILLERS FOR A WHILE AND LATER TURNED UP TO AYURVEDA MEDICINE AND STILL CONTINUING WITH THEM,BUT FROM PAST 1-2 MONTHS ONLY MY FINGERS AND WRIST OF BOTH HANDS ARE GETTING SEVERELY AFFECTED,I CANT MOVE THEM FREELY(ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING) AND HAS PAIN WITH SWELLINGS. and one more thing recently i got thyroid . PLEASE SUGGEST ME ? which specialist can i consult? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ? I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS TERRIBLE PAIN AND SWELLING?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012