Joint pains, at peak during nights. High CRP. Taking chloroquinn tablets occassionally. Continue?

I am having joint pain in all the major joints. Joints are affected randomly on a given time and the pain actually starts at midnight and peaks towards early morning and subsides during the day. there is no swelling or redness (though very mild some time) but the pain is intense. ASO and ESR are normal. CRP is high though. All the doctors i consult say its not rheumatism but they dont know the cause. They finally asked me to consult a psychiatrist . But the pain is real:( what might be the cause? I am under no medication, Though i take chloroquinn tablets and it has a positive effect on the pain. can i take it occasionally?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012