Joint pain, tingling in shoulder radiating to the neck. Had dislocation before decades. How can this be corrected?

I dislocated my right shoulder about 35 years ago and have a lot of arthritis in the shoulder and in the past few months I have been getting a tingling sensation in the right shoulder and leading up to the neck . Played golf twice a week this winter and the arthritis flared up and eventually the shoulder started tingling. Is it possible this all started with the dislocation and what can I do to stop the tingling?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012