Joint pain, swelling in knee and elbow, mild fever. Chest X-ray shows mild prominent broncho vascular markings. Meaning?

I am 14yrs old .I had pain in my some joints and swelling in my left leg knee and right hand elbow .I took antibiotics and aspirin tablets for 10 swelling is less but I have slight fever.still pain is I took chest X ray and it is mentioned as mild prominent broncho vascular markings.please explain me what does this mean. It sarted as pain in my joints. After one week swelling came. RH factor, CRP ,ASO test all are negetive .
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012