Joint pain, swelling in armpit, high heart rate, history of aborted surgery

Hi I m 44 old female and since an aborted operation on my rectum in June 2011 I ve had tachycardia chest pain . breathless , also a pulmonary embolism was found this Feb. I have a large rubber type swelling under my armpit with another small module recently appearing, I ache everywhere bad joint pain now my gp has asked for a 24 hr urine test for ad.renaline as my echo has been ok but holster monitor showed high heart rate. My gp wo
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer