Joint pain, shivering, sore throat with phlegm, ear pain. Treatment for symptoms?

hey it started of with achy joints and shivering being cold then hot foned nhs24 for some advice i was told to talk reguraly ibruphfeon so i have been doing that its helped the aches etc but my throat is really sore especially first thing when i get up my mouth is full of flem and mucus my glands are up in my neck and my neck and throat is sore also sore when i swollen and i seem to have a little bit of earache the mucus has a wee tid of brown thru it :/
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013