Joint pain, muscle ache, mucous in stools, pricking sensation in fingers, stiffness in neck, shoulders. Cause?

Hi. I am 38years old, female. Have been poorly since May maybe even before. Have major joint pain and muscle ache. Had a large bout in summer where the pain went from joint to joint for about four weeks. Elbows, hips, knees. Had lots of mucus in stools , also recently large amount came out in its own. Right arm is aching heavy with paint in elbow and wrist . Today got pins and needles in fingers also. My neck is cracking badly. Some morning I have major stiffness in neck shoulders and struggle to get moving. Suffered a miscarriage recently, which was very sad. Had major pain, unbearable all around rib cage feeling like I was being crushed. Also have suffered with pain in lung area and was told it was likely inflammation and of heart lining too. Suffered an ulcerative eye condition a few months ago and had to wear sunglasses as was sensitive to light. This is taking over my life... I have been referred back to rheumatologist whom I have seen a few months ago. They said then That all test they did were normal with exception of a marginally low protein in my blood. At the time they took it I was in much better health. Please help. Also have had bad spasms from right hand side of abdomen, feels like an organ jumping. Tummy swells badly at times.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013