Joint pain, migraine, sore throat, red streaks on throat, difficult to swallow. What is wrong?

I have had joint pain for 3 days but no fever . I had a migrain at the onsent of the symptoms. This morning i woke up with a sore throat and noticed a few red streaks in the back of my throat. It is somewhat difficult to swallow and a lymphnode that lies inferior to the right gonion is slightly enlarged. Is this strep ? Do i need antibiotics or is it viral? I have have mono in the past and strep thoat on occasions. I am a 26 year old female. No significant Medical HX other than migraines.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013