Joint pain, low immunity, bad cells in bone. Consulted rheumatologist. Suggestion?

MY WIFE IS 38 YEARS OLD, SHE HAVE JOINT PAIN SINCE LAST THREE MONTHS, WE CONSULTED THE ORTHO, SHE S 40% OKAY, NOW AGAIN SHE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM, THEN WE VISITED DR.SRINIVAS IN PERAMBUR , ORTHO SPECIALIST, HE SUGGESTED TO GO RHEUMATOLOGIST BECAUSE SHE HAVE IMMUNITY POWER IS LESS AND THERE IS BAD CELLS IN BONE WHICH IT IS CREATING PROBLEM SO YOU HAVE TO TAKE PILLS TILL YOUR LIFE, SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE GOOD DOCTORS TO OVERCOME THIS ISSUES, SHE HAVE TWO YOUNG CHILDRENS DEPENDANT
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Joint pains in young can be due to autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, gout, inflammatory diseases like SLE, bursitis, fibromyalgia, etc.
To pinpoint the diagnosis, complete physical examination and investigations like complete blood counts, ESR, RA factor, CRP, serum uric acid, serum creatinine, X-ray and MRI joints from a rheumatologist are needed.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.