Joint pain in wrist, elbow and shoulder. Normal bloodwork. What could this be?

I have been having joint pain in my right wrist , right elbow , right shoulder and left wrist. It comes and go though. Recently I have had bad pain in my right wrist and am now unable to bend it. The pain is located on the outside of my wrist where the hand and the arm meet. I m able to bend it upward with sharp pain but completely unable to bend it downward. My primary care doctor did bloodwork to test for RA and inflammatory arthritis . All bloodwork came back normal. What could this be, do I need to see someone other than my primary care doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012