Joint pain in knees, toes, lower back. Blood tests normal. On birth control pills. Advise?

hi i am 28 yrs old and took birth control pills for 4 months, and has stopped them for six months now, but since i started taking them i have had terrible joint pain in my knees , toes and lower back, i have been tested for every possible blood test, but everything seems to be normal, the only effect would be the pills, so if that so, what can i do to stop the pain?? since they cause water retention, they could've caused my joint to dry and i need to dehydrate them again, please provide me with any possible solution
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013