Joint pain in elbows, knees, hip. Having lump in the elbow. Suggestions?

I have been having bad joint pain in both elbows, knees and left side of my hip. At night it is worse and I wake up hot and now I found a lump on the inner left side of my elbow. I have had low white blood cel count for 3 years in a row and the hemotoglist did not find any abnormalitiies. She said it could be just a normal low for me. The pain is so intense and I did have a infected lymph node removed around 8 years back. Sometimes I can hardly get up and walk or use my arms without pain constantly. I do have arthritis and my OB gyn can hear a heart murmor but not my Family practice doctor now 2 years in row. My age is 53 and I have not had any weight loss. Email is YYYY@YYYY . Also, they thought I might of had cat scratch fever when my lymph node was removed but could not reevaluate my blood since family pracice doctor described me antibodtics as precautionary measure
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013