Joint pain, headaches, insomnia, fatigued. Taking citalipram. Stopped period. Sounds like?

hi im 50yrs of age this year my periods have stopped for the last ten months i have had joint problems for numerous years i am currently suffering from headaches and insomnia and cant stop things goin around in my head i am very fatigued and sometimes shut my self of .. i used to be on HRT but a doctor last year put me on citalipram 20mg beacause these still worked for the deppressive bouts without the side effects of HRT she told me i could stay on this long term.. my current doctor however suggests i should thin about coming of them i have recently tried redducing the dosage but when i get lower than 10mg all my symptons come back with a vengance.. i have also read that low iron can cause these problems and i have suffered with this greatly as well..Iam very confused and dont like going to the doctor any ideas ..P
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013