Joint pain, feeling of bones getting locked on sitting for long hours, elbow pain, taking protein whey supplements. Remedy?

hi i am 47 yrs old and a very active man .i play tennis 5 days a week for an hour .recently since the last year i am having problems with my joints .if i sit on the floor for a long time that is an hour or so i feel my bones get locked .since the past 2 weeks i have started taking protein whey supplement 3 times a week ie one scoop after my tennis game as my elbow is also hurting a little which i think could be a tennis elbow .is there some thing i could do for this bone locking
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012