Joint pain during urination. No history of bladder infection. Theories?

Have there been any theories or developments in urology concerning painful throbbing joints (in your fingers only) during urination? I am a 33 year old female and have been experiencing this for sometime now. I have never had a bladder infection and I know my kidneys are in good shape due to recently being tested for donation. I have found that this sensation only happens when I wait til the last possible moment to go to the bathroom.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012