Joint pain due to malaria. Prescribed Alerid and Etoday. Is it the solution?

Hi, I have joints pain since I got Malaria . Malaria got cleared but these joints pain is still there. I have difficult to sit , walk. My doctor has given me Alerid -d & Etody 90 are these just pain killers ,is it the solution to my problem,any further steps needs to be done. Some says, my weight is the main cause to my joints pain. I am 5.5 in height & my weight is 72 kg (Female). problem Plz advise? I also want to reduce my weight but it seems very difficult ,,it is not getting reduce even after doing gyms,excersies & diets , really fed up off all these now,kindly help with your expert opinion,thanks in advance WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012