Joint pain, chest tightness, frequent colds. Kidney transplant done.History of arthritis, fibromyalgia. Treatment?

I am a 62 yr old woman who had a kidney transplant four and a half years ago. I take Myfortic and Prograff. I also have a thyroid condition and I take Levothyroxine . My vitamin D level is low and I take that as well. I have high cholesterol but can not take the meds for it due to leg pain so I take fish oil. I take Tylenol for pain. I seemed to catch allot of colds this past winter and though none got bad, I could not get relief from it for longer than two or three weeks at a time. Last year I lost about thirty pounds but I was walking every day. This past week I have experienced extreme fatique and extremem body temperature changes. I also so have Fibromyalgia and Arthitis which I do not take meds for, only tylenol. The past few days the pain in my joints and muscles have been severe. I am not a complainer or a whiner that runs to the Dr with every ache and pain, but I need some relief. I suffer from insomnia at times. I am not depressed , more like aggivated by my symtoms. I also have a tightness in my chest. I have a Drs appointment on friday which is in four days.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012