Joint pain, back and chest pain, pricking sensation in arms, difficulty carry weight. Cure for pain?

Hi, I have been suffering for a while with pains in my joints but my back and chest especially hurt. I wake in the night with pins and needles in both arms originally it was just my left arm. I have had blood tests for Anemia but they came back clear and was prescribed naproxyn which did ease the pain for a while. I have a 6 month old baby and I m starting to struggle picking her up. I feel like I m never away from the doctors with one thing or another but my body feels broken and I just don t feel myself. Should I go back to the doctors? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer