Joint pain after exercising, popping sound from the knee. Stopped accutane. Is that the reason?

hi I m a 19 year old female, and I ve started having pain in my knees about 2 months ago. my joint pain started when I began working out, now all of my joints are cracking and making popping noises. my knees also creak when I put my hand over them and rock them. whats happening? I was on accutane for about more than a year. I ve stopped accutane about 2-3 weeks ago. I think it may have something to do with accutane, because my workouts haven t changed in intensity (moderate intensity) and I can not do them anymore.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013