Joint and knee pain after taking Combutol and Rimaticid for TB. Side effects of medication?b

Hi my husband is 46yrs old. He had suffered with plurel effusion . After his diagnosis, he had TB Gold positive. Doctor prescribed combutol and Rimacticid. After taking these midicines, now he is suffering from joint and knee pain , I would llike to know that whether it is a sideeffect of the medicine? At present he has gone for diagnosis, his ANA came positive. Now the docotor prescribed R cin syrup for once in a day. When he wil be alright?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer