Jittery neck after lifting weights, taking Atenolol and Triam. Diagnosis?

the back of my neck feels jittery as if lifted weights for hours.Its not sore just makes me feel like I am going have an anxiety moment.I do like 500-700 jumping jacks in the weekends. I am 48 yrs old I try to healty 6days out of the week.I eat alot fruits/vegetables/peanuts every week. Oh yes I have a stressful job I should be use to it since I been working since 1981 .Please diagnoss me.I did eat Chiness food after that I felt weird. any motion would make me feel like my brain was relicing chemicals into my back to make me feel lightheaded.I take medication 100mg atenolol and triam 37.5mg a water pill for the last 7 or 6 yrs.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012