Jerky movements at night after double bypass surgery. What to do?

my husband had a double by pass about 5 years ago. since then he has had jerky and kicking movements all night long. It is in the leg that they took part of the vain out for the surgury. He has a hard time sleeping and so don t I. I really hate this for him and don t know what to do to help. Please give me some idea on how this can be stopped. ty
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear I would advice you to take contact with a neurologist because your husband needs to do some brain examinations such as brain CT and EEG. Those symptoms seems to be epileptic seizures and before starting treatment you have to be right diagnosed.With you all the best