Jaw swelling, pain, face becoming square. What is going on?

hi dr, I can feel a bit of swelling at both sides of my jaws, near the chewing muscles there (behind cheek). I start to feel something wrong at the particular place 4 days ago. And there are some acnes on both side of jaw. And i can see that my face is getting more square shape now. What s actually going on? I m very worried about it. please enlighten me. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that you are having parotid enlargement which can be due to many disease like sjogrens syndrome.

Dr. Shruti