Jaw pain in lower right side, swollen face, gums. Root canal done. Cure?

Hi there, i am having pain in the lower-right jaw, i only feel the pain where i push and the bottom-right part of my face is a bit swollen. The pain seems to be somehow under the teeth , and the gums are swollen over ~3 teeth in that area (and hard when touched) I went to the dentist 1 week ago to have a root canal on the opposite side of the mouth, and to my knowledge i don t have any problematic teeth on the side it hurts now. Also, when tapping the teeth or eating i feel no pain whatsoever.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013