Jaw pain due to snapping, have pain while yawning, chewing ever since with headaches. Treatment required?

I have pain in my jaw on the right bottom. I recently attended a football game and when I opened my mouth to shout, my jaw snapped open and popped a little bit. After that yawning, chewing, or opening my mouth too wide hurts. It s also giving me headaches . They re not too horrible, but bad enough that they make me nauseous. Is this a pulled muscle and should I go in to see my regular attending physician?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013