Jaundice, taken AKT for PTB, started oflin, Liv-52, Livoril. Is Jaundice due to AKT?

Dear Doc , This Mahesh here. I was under medication for 2 months 5 days taking AKT-4 for PTB. From last 5 days i started taking AKT-3 as precised by doc Now it is confirmed that i m suffering with jaundice and doctor asked me to stop taking AKT-3 and started using oflin, Liv-52 and Livoril. Question1: What could be the reason for jaundice is it side effect of AKT medicine? Question2: So far i m consulting pulmonologist , For jaundice who is the right specialist? Thanks in Advance, Mahesh
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012