Jaundice, less fluid in stomach. Taking encorate chrono. EEG is normal. Medication to be continued?

Sir, my son is 17 years old. He is taking Encorate Chrono 500 in night and 200 in morning from last 2 years. He had only one attach two years before, now his EEG also normal. He had jaundice last month and was admitted in hospital. Doctor also saw (very less) fluid in his stomach . Should we continue to continue taking this medicine? does he really need this? what are the other alternate medicines available in place of Eccorate Chrono?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012