Jaundice infection, hepatitis C, high creatinine, brain hemorrhage. Kidney condition, renal transplant done. Life expectancy?

Hi, My father is a kidney patient and had undergone renal transplant 2 years ago. There was some virus of Hepatitis C found. From the last one and a half month he was suffering from Jaundice and he is admitted in hospital 10 days ago. Due to infection of Hepatitis C, his Creatinine rose to 7.2 and urea rose to 290. Doctors took him for dialysis and after 2 hours of dialysis he had brain hammerage. Now from the last 2 days he s on ventilation and his situation is very critical. His heartbeat, BP, and pulse are running normal and we have seen minor reactions from his side also. Please tell me is there any chances of life for him and can his life be as normal as before?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012